The play area next to the Village Hall on Tadpole Lane is open for use.
PLEASE HELP US KEEP YOU AND OUR PLAY AREA SAFE
Important COVID Information
Please read the following information before you visit our play area and follow the guidelines on the posters in the play area, and encourage your children to do the same:
- The equipment in the play area is regularly checked for wear and damage but is not santised or disinfected by the Parish Council;
- Do NOT visit our play area if you or a member of your household has tested positive for Covid-19 or has coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating;
- Observe the recommended social distance at all times;
- If the playground is busy, consider coming back later. Talk to your children about this possibility before visiting;
- Wash your and your children’s hands before and after visiting;
- Take hand sanitiser with you and consider taking a bottle of water or wet wipes in case your children’s hands need washing during your visit;
- Ensure your children are using hand sanitiser frequently;
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces and to cough or sneeze into a tissue. Safely dispose of the tissue;
- Do not allow children to put their mouths on the equipment or their hands in their mouths;
- Please refrain from eating whilst in the play area;
- Put all litter including any used disposable PPE in the litter bins provided, and if these are full please take any waste home with you;
- Please pass this information on to your friends.
Follow and adhere to all current government advice in addition to the above guidance.
KEEPING THE PLAY AREAS OPEN – If these rules are not observed the play area may have to be closed. Please help us keep it open.