News and Help

Could you be our new Grounds Caretaker?

The Parish Council is looking for a reliable, honest person to take on the position of Grounds Caretaker. The role involves a regular litter patrol (at least once per week) on the QEll Playing Field, Tennis Court and children’s Play Area, to empty the litter bins on the Playing Fields and to carry out weekly checks in the Play Area.  Also to move wheelie bins from the play area to the roadside as appropriate. The work should take approximately 1.5 hours a week which can be worked flexibly.

Applicants should be over 16 years of age and preferably live in, or close to, the village. Salary will be dependent on age and experience. Immediate start available.

For more information or to express an interest in the job please contact the clerk:


Updated News:

  • Queen Elizabeth II - A virtual Book of Condolence is available on the Buckingham Palace website to capture thoughts and memories of the late Queen, and messages of sympathy to the Royal Family. A Book of Condolence is also available during office hours at the Hart Council offices in Fleet for messages from the people of Hampshire.

  • A287 Farnham Road New Roundabout - Update - due to be fully open by late October 2022

  • Road Closures - Ewshot Lane will be closed from 5 September to 2 October 2022; Doras Green Lane will be closed on 14 October.

  • Fibre Optic Project (Take 2) - We have now managed to raise the amount of money needed to move this project forward. For more details and for an example of the official email sent by the Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sports please click here.

  • For issues and updates on the new roundabout being built on the A287 Farnham Road/Redfields Lane Junction (this includes issues being caused to Dares and Ewshot Lanes) click here.
  • The latest information on the London to Southampton Pipeline which will effect Ewshot can be found here.

If you need local support for any reason please contact the Parish Council or the contact on the local support page of this website.

If you would like to report an issue relating to the roads, footpaths or verges please do this on the Hampshire County Council website.