News and Help

Updated News:

  • Photo ID now needed when voting in person in UK elections - from the 4 May 2023 you'll need to show photo ID when voting in person in some UK elections or referendums. Photo ID includes a passport or driving licence (details on other accepted forms of photo ID can be found on the Government website) and if you don't have these forms of ID you'll have to show a Voter Authority Certificate. You can apply online for a Voter Authority Certificate if you don't have accepted photo ID or you no longer look like the photo on your ID or the name on your photo ID is different to your name on the electoral register.

  • Flood Risk Management Guidance for Landowners - information from Hampshire County Council for landowners about their rights and responsibilities for maintaining watercourses on or adjacent to their land, to help reduce flood risk to their own and surrounding land. You can report flooding to Hampshire County Council via the 'report flooding' link on the Hampshire County Council website or by emailing

  • Road Closures 

  • Fibre Optic Project (Take 2) - We have now managed to raise the amount of money needed to move this project forward. For more details and for an example of the official email sent by the Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sports please click here.

  • The latest information on the London to Southampton Pipeline which will effect Ewshot can be found here.

If you need local support for any reason please contact the Parish Council or the contact on the local support page of this website.

If you would like to report an issue relating to the roads, footpaths or verges please do this on the Hampshire County Council website.